Greetings space friends

Hi. Happy to be here!
Greetings from Hungary!

welcome to the house of fun that is ADI

Welcome to ADI K0l3. How long have you been a supporter of Star Citizen? And more importantly, how beaten up are your wallet?

Welcome to ADI, see you soon in the Verse!

Hey Kol, welcome to ADI.
Its always a good time around here. Always a good group playing SC or some other game.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Hey there K0L3 and welcome :slight_smile: Nice to meet people from so many different places. Hailing from the Netherlands myself.

I’m new. Just bought a starter pack Misc Reliant for now.

Nice, a word of advice, lock your wallet and bank account somewhere you can’t access it. Star Citizen has a way of sneaking into your wallet, and emptying it. :slight_smile: What professions do you plan to do?

Many ships were unbuyable so my wallet is safe now :slight_smile:
I have signed up for bounty hunter.

Welcome =)

Cool, personally, I’m not much into Bounty Hunting, especially against players. I’m not a good pilot, and when fighting against players without backup, I always start to shake. But happy hunting!

Hello, and it’s awesome to meet you! No matter what you choose to do in game, you will find like-minded friends who are happy to help or just hang out and have fun. I look forward to flying with you! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI K0L3. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome!! Hope to join you in the verse sometime!

Welcome to the org KOL3!

Great to have you aboard. If you need help with anything feel free to ask us on Mumbe chat and hope to catch you online.

Welcome fellow European!
Hope to see you in the 'verse and in Org Ops.
Greetings from the Netherlands

Greetings KOL3 ! Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome Kol3. ADI is a great place to be. I’ll see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Hope everything is going ok in Hungary Hope to see you soon in the verse.

Welcome =)