Greetings from WV- SumDumBum

Hey guys, I’m SumDumBum. I just got into the Verse a couple of days ago and its a good time. I got a bunch of emails from several orgs and ADI stood out. I just wanted to stop by and see what you guys are about and to see how I might be able to fit in. Thanks for taking the time to checking this message out and hopefully I will see you in the Verse.

Thanks
SumDumBum

Hey, welcome,

Were about mass org ops, meeting cool people in game and the fact RL comes first!

Thanks for getting back to me
Sounds like a good time

SumDumBum

Welcome to ADI SDB. I hope you decide to join the team.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries, Sum. Oh to be true - we are about anything… From Combat to Trade, from Vanguard Warden to Constellation Andromeda. So everybody has the chance to find his place here. Even Interest-Exots like me :slight_smile:

Howdy SDB! You’ve come to the right place for great folks and great adventure in SC. We run org ops of all sizes and nature. As the game evolves we’re moving fast with it. You’ll find a place here i’m sure you’ll call home in no time.

Hi and Welcome. Glad to meet you and glad you decided to check us out.

Hey man! Glad you decided to come check us out. ADI had been a great org that’s very member focused, so whatever play style you are looking for, you’ll probably find it here!
Welcome aboard, SumDum

Welcome Sum! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome, Sum, glad to have you aboard! You’ll find that ADI has multiple divisions that suits almost any play style, myself, I am in both PCS & M/S divisions. We are here to help with anything you need to know and any help you might need in the game, just let us know. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hello Sum… Im glad out of all those offers you’ve chose to check us out and have made it into this amazing exclusive org. I look forward to seeing you in mumble and on the mass org ops we will have planned. o7

Welcome aboard to ADI SumDumBum! Make sure to sign up for Marine/EVA training and any future Org Ops. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you in the Verse!

@SumDumBum, I did that exact thing as you. I had about 20 join requests and ADI was, by a landslide, the best of any I researched! Welcome to ADI! I look forward to flying with you in the verse!
Ranger, out.