Greetings from TheSaltyDrogon

Hey there, TheSaltyDrogon here. Been playing off and on for a few years, and ready to join up with fellow citizens for some fun and adventure. ADI seems like a well organized group with a maintained structure so I’m eager to see how that will translate to in-game activities. Currently, I am interested in most mission roles, so if its shooting pirates or shooting rocks I’ll be willing to help. Looking forward to seeing everyone in the 'verse!

2 Likes

hey there salty drogon ! love thy name, glad to have you as a part of ADI, if you ever need help with those missions and im online, im always more than happy to help out. what ships are you currently enjoying in SC. hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI the best org in the verse

Welcome dude, Sorry I insta bailed on Mumble! Hopefully we will play together soon! Have fun

Welcome to ADI TheSaltyDrogon. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to watching you shoot rocks.

Welcome SaltyDrogon, you’ll love it here, especially if you take part in some of the Org operations, whether it’s cracking rocks or shooting pirates. See you in the verse,
Hercules

Hi Salty, Welcome to ADI.
It’s a great ORG here. Hopefully I’ll see you in mumble soon

Greetings Salty, welcome to ADI. Keep those pirates off my cargo, see ya in the verse :slight_smile:

Hey Salty, Welcome to the org. ADI is definitely well organized so you have come to the right place. To get a taste of the in-game activities make sure to check the Calendar and sign up for our org events. Remember that the events are open to all ADI members regardless of your current division.

See you in the verse.