Greetings from OH

Hello, My name is Wernick. I recently started playing SC; been tracking SC progress since 2012 and only just got the game.

I’m 22 years old, living in OH. Right now, I’m finishing undergrad studies in psychology. Eventually I want to do studies in human interactions with VR systems.

In the game, I’m hoping to do a lot of exploration and scouting. So far, I’m really enjoying SC’s lore and how well the story is written out. I’m looking forward to playing with you guys!

Cheers!

1 Like

Welcome Wernick! Was good meeting you on mumble earlier and looking forward to finishing the process. It’s a great group and I look forward to flying with you.

Welcome Wernick! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

welcome wernick.

I wonder if you’ll be able to work on human interactions on long haul scouting missions in game :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome Wernick! Glad to have you on board. You’re joining us at a great time…lots of new features in the game…many more to come. Exploration should be something awesome. Look forward to meeting you and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Congratulations on joining the adventure that is Star Citizen, Wernick and welcome to Atlas! Best of luck in the field of Psychology and Virtual Reality and look forward to flying with you in E&S! Feel free to direct any questions, or need for backup, ask in the forums here or in the mumble/discord servers.

Welcome aboard, Wernick! I’m also a big fan of the lore, if you want to watch someone who does, in my opinion, some of the best lore for SC, look up Astropub on youtube, he has a series called Galactic Historian that’s great. Again, welcome to ADI and looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI @Wernick. This is the place to call home and you’ve found the best group of misfits, weirdos, comedians and wisecracks this side of Levski. So welcome to the family.

Welcome to the team, Wernick! E&S has a bunch of great people so I’m sure you’ll have no trouble finding a home within that division. Good luck with your undergrad studies; just remember, ADI suffers no C students! :wink:

Welcome Wernick to ADI, glad to have you and see you in the verse

Hi Wernick, Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you with us. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Wernick. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hello Wernick, thank for choosing Atlas Defense Industrie and welcome in the team …

Hey wernick, welcome to ADI, looking forward to seeingyou in mumble

Welcome aboard to ADI Wernick! Make sure to sign up for Marine/EVA training and any future Org Ops. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you in the Verse! You arrived at a great time, 3.7.1 is probably the best release in a while even though it is still not perfect.

Welcome to ADI @Wernick! If you have any questions pertaining to SC or ADI, feel free to ask any member with a

or |TL| in mumble.We’re here to help!!
Ranger, out.