Greetings from MN

Hiya everybody! Excited to be on board!

1 Like

welcome, Ceremorphosis!

What kind of ships do you fly? What kind of activities do you like to do in game?

Welcome Ceremorphosis, Welcome to the team and looking forward to seeing you in the 'verse… Same questions as Avgvstvs14 thought, What you looking to do?

Welcome to ADI! Good to have you onboard.

Im currently running with a Cat, Cutlass black and Gladius. Spending allot of time running cargo lately but also trying other aspects as well.

Weclome @Ceremorphosis, gald to have you aboard with us. You’ve got a good start with your fleet already and the Cat is amazing for cargo. You’ll find many of us shipping and boxing in the Verse. See you in game. :+1:

Happy to have you aboard. You have a good mix of roles there in your fleet. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI, Ceremorphosis! What does your gaming background look like? Was there any particular division you were thinking of joining?

Also, what’s your preferred shorthand name? Cere?

Hey Ceremorphosis! I’m guessing with so much cargo hauling your Caterpillar is your current regular choice?

Welcome Ceremorphosis! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI Ceremorphosis, you mind flayer! What division do you intend to call your own? I look forward to crossing paths with you.

Hello Ceremorphosis. Thanks for joining and welcome in the team.

Hey Viper, as far as background… ive played quite a wide array of games… so if you could be more specific in say a genre i could provide some of that… prior to this game I was playing allot of total war: warhammer 1&2. Otherwise… as far as comparable games… prolly closest thing i could compare this game to in the realm of “what i have played” would be Battlfield. Been playing that since 1942… skipped out on some of the releases… about every other i would say.

During my new recruit orientation… I was recruited to the commerce crew. I wouldnt say that thats my “true calling” by any means. I guess i have came to the conclusion that in the games current state… that is the meta for making money… so thats what im doing until i get said money. :wink:

Shorthand… Cere is fine. - Is a new name in anticipation for Baldurs Gate 3. :wink:

That is the goal Spacetomato… But I read that its not really that lucrative until you have 150k+ invest. So Ive been grinding the “handsy grabby” missions in my black to get there. I got there couple times before only to fall prey to various bugs and had to start over… ugh!

1 Like

Thanks Fiyero… I actually had a couple general questions that I didnt think of in my orientation…

#1 - What are (if any) my responsibilities?

• Do i have to log in certain number of times per week?
  • Do I have to always been wearing the “dress code” or is that only during ops?
  • Am i restricted to which option i can wear? i.e. im a pilot… does that mean that i cant wear medium armor?

#2 - What different certifications are available and how do I acquire them?

Thanks Mesachie! I was recruited to the commerce crew… but I do have plans on getting my feet wet in all aspects of the game… and within the Org if possible.

There is no set requirement for logging into the game, always remember that Real Life comes first. You get on the game when you can and join in Mumble if you like.

The armor is your choice, usually light or medium will do for your gameplay and that is only required for Org OPs, but wouldn’t hurt to have it at all times if you can afford it.

As for Certifications, right now we have the Marine Certs, usually posted for Saturday’s, keep an eye open for that if you are interested. More will become available when gameplay becomes part of the game.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hello Ceremorphosis and welcome to ADI!

Look forward to flyin with you and if you need a hand don’t hesitate to ask around in the triumvirate of mumble,discord, and forums. So what’s caught your interests in Star Citizen so far?

Hi, Ceremorphosis, welcome aboard! Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI ceremorphosis