Greetings From HeavenStrayLight

Greetings, My friend Tarmel introduced me to Star Citizen about a month ago. After some PC upgrades, I could finally play it. LOL

I have been using this handle on various games since the 1990s. I have a family including a teenager learning to drive. (Get off the sidewalks!) Hobbies are church, playing and coaching volleyball, gaming of many sorts, campfires, and making new friends online.

Looking for a casual game with a dedicated yet understanding community around it, making it fun for all, casual and hardcore gamers alike. As such, ADI looks like a great fit. Thanks for the invite!

2 Likes

Hey @HeavenStrayLight Welcome, Wow that is awesome you have a teenager. Here real life comes first so come on when you have time and enjoy playing with us but don’t worry when you have other stuff to do. I have a bunch of ship which you are welcome to try out whenever you see me online. This game does take some PC power. I went through the process of learning to build my own a few years ago. Some people in this group have amazing computer and networking skills. I’m not one of them but there are many out there. See ya in the verse or mumble…

Yeah, I started my career building PCs. I’m in Information Security now. Great to meet new friends so quickly. See you in the 'vers.

1 Like

Hi Heaven I meet your friend earlier and like I said to him hope you find ADI to your liking. Enjoy your stay and see you around in Star Citizen.

Hi Heaven, welcome to ADI. Sounds like you’re in the right place. Which ship do you have?
I’m in the UK so hopefully I’m safe from your teenager :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Heaven & welcome tto ADI
I have 1 Teen learning to drive also scary stuff :smile:
Looking forward to flying with you verse side

Hi Heaven,

Welcome to the org :slight_smile:
What sort of things do you like doing in the game?

See you in the verse!

Hi @HeavenStrayLight,

Welcome to ADI.

It’s always great having casual gamers boolster our ranks. You will find that ADI has a good mix of casual to hardcore gamers, and those who move between the two depending on time availability.

Feel free to ask me any questions regarding commerce, training or cargo hauling since that is my cup of tea.

Once again, welcome to the org :slight_smile:

Hello @HeavenStrayLight and warm welcome to ADI!

There is no much more to be said than the members above other than that you are totally welcome to ask me any questions and i am looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI! Hope your teenager doesn’t give you too many grey hairs while learning to drive :slight_smile: We have a great mix of players from all around the world, and are more than happy to help out in any way we can so don’t hesitate to ask. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, @HeavenStrayLight. It seems like you’re a great addition to our community. I’m looking forward to flying with you sometime. See ya in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, hope we have everything you are looking for and I have no doubt you will have fun when you find the time.

Welcome Heavenstraylight! I think you’ll find a great community here. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI HeavenStrayLight; I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI!
I hope that you will feel that you are very welcome among us. I am on the other side of the Atlantic so I feel safe regarding your teenager =)
I hope that you will enjoy the game together with us in the org. If you have any questions or just want to hang out and play the game, make sure to get on to mumble.

I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hi HeavenStrayLight, welcome to ADI. I build my PC in 2015 so that I could play SC, sadly it will need a complete new upgrade prior to launch in maybe 2022? (Haha!)

Welcome to ADI. Have fun in the verse.

Greetings, Thanks for the patience and help onboarding with ADI!

Greetings, I have an Aurora MR and a Freelancer MISC. Nice meeting fellow citizens from across the pond.

1 Like

Greetings, Thanks Kalad… My teenager can’t give me grey hairs. I’m already bald. LOL

1 Like