Greetings Friends

I am a 37 year old Australian currently living and working in Auckland NZ. Have always been a big fan of Chris Roberts space games and played Freelancer to death back when it came out, yet I always wished there was something more; so naturally I was super excited when I first heard about Star Citizen and bought a pledge package back in 2015. This certainly appears to be a great organisation and I love the detail in defining various roles with requirements for training and certification, such professionalism! I look forward to working with you guys in the very near future, see you in the verse. Heavyshoota out.

Hey Heavy! Glad to have you with us! We tend to be a constructive group of players here at ADI and look for you to have the best time with us while remembering that real life always comes first!
You’ll be happy to hear that we have an Australian community here so you’ll have some people in your local time zone to play with as well!

Welcome aboard buddy!

Welcome, Heavyshoota and greenings from the other side of the globe. Glad to have you with us and hope to see you flying in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Heavy. You and me, it’s like we grew up in the same house. I’ve played Freelancer more time than I can count. After I stopped playing the first time, I made ritual out of playing it once every year until about 2014 when I started playing it every two years. I just finished playing it again last month. And I get how you feel like it ended prematurely; me too. I play the online multiplayer for a while but wasn’t the same and quickly tired of veteran players preying on the newbies. Ya! Then Star Citizen came along, then ADI and I found myself at home. ADI is a great org. There’s a strong mentoring spirit here where the guys are super helpful helping newbies and vets with their problems. So don’t be shy about immersing yourself in the ADI culture; the forums, Discord chat, Mumble voice and my personal favorite; ADI’s mass ops. See you in game.

Welcome Heavy! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello Heavy and welcome! Good to have you with us; our “downunder” presence just keeps growing. A lot has changed in SC since 2015; exciting times, new features, and more to come. If you have any questions, please drop a note in org chat or hop into Mumble. Look forward to meeting and flying with your soon. See you in the Verse!

Hey heavyshoota welcome to the org!

For me the certs and order was definitely an attracting feature that drew me to the org also. What kind of ships do you fly? If you haven’t you should check out the freelancer MIS. If gunships are your thing.

@Heavyshoota welcome to ADI. Always great to have additions to the Org from the family down in Aus/NZ. It’s been a long time since I was down that way but loved every moment of it. You’ve come to the right org and game if you’ve been an SC fan this long. We have great team leads on up to the directors. You’ll find the divisions crisp & sharp, as well as constantly evolving to meet the needs of the new content so you’ll be pumped to get in to the mix. See you in the Verse.

Welcome! We a good group of Aussie players and you’ll fit right in. Happy to have you aboard!

Hello Shoota … welcome here and first and foremost - have a fine time here … :slight_smile: I hope to see you in the verse one day.

Welcome Heavy, glad to have you aboard! Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI, we certainly have professional covered, and welcome anyone who likes that level. I too have been a huge fan since wing commander, and freelancer was a great game that sadly fell just short or amazing leaving it to mods and community to continue his development. SC is looking to be a game changer in the genre so i will see you in the verse.

@Heavyshoota, welcome back to SC and welcome to ADI! You are in the right place for the most organized and professionally operated clan! Hope to see you in the verse!
Ranger, out.