Greetings Folks!

Howdy Folks,

My real life name is Will. You can call me by this, or Vlad or MR (Mindfulradiance)

I have decided to join ADI becaue this seems like the 18+ or 21+ tabacco shop that allows me to do what I need to do while also upholding the values of this corporation. I am 22 and about to turn 23 this August!

Hope to meet some great people and make sure to laugh!

-MR

2 Likes

Hi there let me be the first to welcome you to ADI was a pleasure onboarding you

Glad to have you aboard, Mindfulradiance! I would be careful about associating with magee. I promise not to hold it against you that he was your onboarder. Hopefully we can keep you company as you are out selling cigars in the verse. Glad to have you. See you, soon!

Welcome MindfulRadiance! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello MR. Welcome to ADI and, soon to be, happy Birthday! I’m sure you’ll be able to find a role that will fit your play style and provide that necessary diversion of which you speak. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome! And this is a pretty good comparison. A lot of different people with a common interest getting together to talk about the game and hobby. You’ll find a lot of engaged people here!

Welcome to ADI MindfulRadiance. Glad to see you have onboarded with use, hope to be flying with you in the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI MindfulRadiance!
We do indeed have some great people here :slight_smile:
Feel free to hop on mumble anytime.
See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI. I think you’ll find that smoke shop in Grim Hex :grinning:

Laugheed so hard, i feel out of my pilots chair, chip flew off without me, but proceeded to hit thee eject from ship as I burst a rib.

I will do my damn near beest to try and be on as much as I can, but i am on break/prepping for school again. So…just be MIND FUL (HA…okay I know, bad joke :frowning: )

Kindly,
Wil

Welcome to ADI Will. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Thanks everyone! I am sorry to not have logged on in a while. I will once the weekday start up.

Welcome Will to the org, glad to have you part of our team

Welcome aboard MR, good to see a new member on the team! Nothing better than force multiplier in a potentially dangerous dynamic universe. See you soon in the verse!