Greetings - DemorteX Application

Hi I am DemorteX

I stumbled upon ADI just today, I don’t know much about the community just that it is big. Met a Trucker by name of LiveOak… Friendly guy and he told me about this Org.

Was apart of a Org in SC for over a year, then they said I had to leave a small local Org made up of local friends and family that had no interest in being apart of a larger org. So I immediately said bye. I held on to them as an affiliate and repped my main org for 17 months, never was issue till now…

I am a community man and give my all to the place I call home, until it forces itself to make me choose family or them. I been gaming and clanning since 97 and have never had a online community say you must pick us.

Basically I am just looking for a large community that I can add my resources, passions and giftings too. One that will also allow me to play with my family and friends on the side when I choose. Am not looking for stress or drama… Just a place to have some fun and relax before having to go to work.

If I am welcome I would like to join us with ADI in SC. If not let me know and I can continue my journey.

----- RSI.com app message ------
I have stalker Avenger been playing since 2015.

Took a break around 2.4. I returned a week ago was listed as a inactive member in a org I enjoyed, reworking my way into the community and started to not like how the community had changed. Regained active membership, but was told I would have to leave a small 5 person Org I am apart of made up of Local family and Friends. Its nothing serious at all just a small group of locals just goofing off when able. None of the other wanna grow outward or jump into a large org.

So I joined up with that large one for the greater community for me to be apart of and share my giftings. I will be as loyal as any and meet any requirements needed. I been clanning since battlenet in 97 and have never had a online community say US or Family. Once they said that I said bye and left have been walking solo

Welcome Demortee

Got you in onboarding right now and it’s been good meeting you

Welcome @Demorte,

It was nice talking with you earlier. I’m glad you chose ADI, and welcome to the Marines. I think you’ll fit right in here! Please let me know if you have any questions about the org or Star Citizen in general.

Hello DemorteX and welcome to ADI. I am glad you found us and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. We have a great community and I am sure you will fit right in. If you ever need anything send me a message or find me on Mumble! I look forward to talking to you.

Thank you,

I am feeling right at home. Never felt this welcome with AcesHigh really glad to be here. :smiley:

Hello Demorte,

As we say here in ADI, real life comes first and that means real life friends and family. I hope you will enjoy playing here with us. Warm welcomes.

Hello DemorteX,

Welcome to ADI. I heard your name right after leaving the game. We just missed us in the PU yesterday.
I m glad you could have a nice conversation with LiveOak about ADI before joining us. You can find all the infos about the Org on our website and you can ask us in mumble and discord at any time. Feel free to join us there and keep an eye on our calendar for training and meeting, best opportunities to meet us and fly together. I hope you will enjoy your time with us and we see us soon in the verse.

Hi and welcome @Demorte to ADI glad to see you on onboard and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hey Demortex and welcome to the family.

Make sure you won’t miss our weekly flight nights. Even when you are an experienced pilot, they are great to have fun and get to know people.
If you have any questions about the org or the game, do not hesitate to drop in on Mumble or Discord and ask.

Hope to talk to you soon. And welcome to the marines.
Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome DemorteX, you sound a lot like me, been MMORPGing since 2000, and it is hard to find a large, organized, FUN, community of people that have no drama, and always have something happening.

See you on the flight line!

Demorte - welcome to the ADI family - based on your introduction post, I expect you will fit in perfectly here and we are certainly happy to have you joining us.

If you find you have any questions about the org while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to myself or any other team lead. We can be reached on discord, here on the forums, or on mumble if you see us active. There are enough of us that someone should be available at all times and we should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly as well.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you around and gaming with you.

Welcome, glad to have you here!

Thank you Everyone feel very welcome :slight_smile: