Greetings Citizens!

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the invite! I am looking forward to flying with you all!

-Bouness

Welcome to ADI Bouness! You’ve joined a great gaming community. I am one of ADI’s prospects, as such, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me here on the forums or on Discord. Have you considered which division you might want to work in?

Welcome again! Merry Christmas!

Hi bouness,

A warm welcome to ADI. You joined at the right time. Mumble is almost to crowded to play 3.0 in one channel. Hope to see you soon there and have a blast.

Bye changenl

Look for Friday Night Flights and lots of other action on Mumble!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard Bouness!

Look forward to meeting you in person so we can fly in the verse, hope ADI comes to be a second home for you and know we all are here to support one another.

I am Lexton one of your resident Prospects here in Atlas Defense Industries. If you do have any questions for me… please reach out to me via the PM System here on the forums as that’s the best way to reach out to me. I am comfortable to answer any questions you might have about the Organization, Divisions, Star Citizen and any Technical Questions you might have.

Again, Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Bouness!

Welcome to ADI Bouness! I am Marcko one of the Staff Prospects, I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions, or need a hand with anything feel free to look me up.

Welcome to ADI Bouness you have joined at an exciting time with 3.0 dropping and all of the new game play that we have with it we have had people in 3.0 at most hours of the day. what division have you joined? I really like the combat side of things so I joined under the Fleet Security banner. I will see you around.

welcome bouness , yes jump in and get into some groups. my advice is just to start putting everyone in the channel your in on your list