Greetings all

I am a looking forward to join the ranks of ADI as mission support!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, Dman13!

Hey there TheDman - welcome to the ADI community!

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome to the ADI, DMan.

Welcome DMan. Hope too see you on mumble soon and learn whar the D stands for.

Welcome!

Howdy TheDman13! Welcome to the corps :slight_smile:

Hello Dman, welcome to ADI!

Looking forward to meeting you and getting to play with you!

Welcome Dman!! Glad to have you with us

Welcome TheDman13!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! Were glad to have you as part of our Mission Support services and ADI as a whole! :smiley: We look forward to getting more of a chance to know you, and see what you can do SC wise at our Friday night flight nights, if you can make them that is. :smiley: On a side note, be sure to take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM, and by attending/participating in those flight nights, you’ll grasp a lot more of what SC has to offer if you don’t already, but more importantly, you’ll learn how ADI conducts some activities within a flight/group of members. Once 2.6 and eventually 3.0 are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in than we are already, and these training nights/weekends will help you in the long run.

Hope to see you in the verse! Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1