Greetings All from Wknd

Hey everyone. My name is Wknd (weekend for short) and I’ve been playing Star Citizen off and on since early 2016. It’s been an absolute pleasure following the progression of this game and seeing it come to life. Looking to join ADI because I love group play and have always had more fun playing with others who enjoy the same thing. I heard about you guys from a buddy of mine who I work with who is also in the Org (DarthOdin). Now I haven’t been playing much in the past, rather coming back every major patch just to see what’s new, but now that 3.7 is quite stable I’ve been dedicating more time to the game. When I’m not traversing the verse, I will typically be spending my time on classic WoW - so if anyone is also playing feel free to hit me up. My interests include building computers and following what the latest is in the tech world. I am looking forward to joining you all and thanks for taking your time to read this!

1 Like

Welcome to the Org wknd, I look forward to hanging out with you.

welcome wknd,

You’ve come to the right place to enjoy the best the verse has to offer!

Welcome! Good to see long time backers coming back as progress is made in development. Things have been ramping up around here and it’s great to have you on the team.

Welcome wknd! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome aboard Wknd. Glad you chose to hang your hat with ADI.

Welcome to the party, Wknd! Patch 3.7 is definitely more stable than the alpha has been before, and it makes for a great time to get back into the game. Some of the new features, like being able to share contracts, makes the experience more exciting than it had been before. Hopefully you enjoy your time here and I’ll see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Wknd. 3.7.1 is the new 3.4! I look forward to seeing which division you end up in.

@wknd, welcome to ADI. Great to see a long time backer here in the Org, more so one who’s here on the recommendation of another member. You are definitely in the right place to call home

Welcome to the Verse! What kind of Rig you got if your into building? Hope to see you around!

3.7 is indeed a great time for existing players, and with this level of stability I think maybe a patch or two more for the new players coming in!
Glad to have you with us Mr. Wknd

1 Like

Welcome on the flight deck, Wknd, and thank you for joining Atlas Defense Industries.

Welcome, wknd, glad to have you aboard! My wife and I also play WOW, haven’t played much classic lately since we have been grinding the heck outta rep with the Nightfallen, been playing WOW since vanilla beta, so always up for jumping into that game with somebody. I normally am on either SC or WOW around 2:30 in the morning Thurs-Mon and then on in the evenings Tues & Wed since those are my days off, I work 2nd shift IT. But if Im on and you ever feel like jumping on WOW with me and the wife let me know! Again, glad to have you aboard, looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

wknd, hey hey welcome to the ADI family, I haven’t got back to wow, or classic wow. than again I don’t have much time to play games the demand a bit more than a 1-2 hour dive from time to time. University life for me. for now… So I look forward to seeing you when i do. o7

Welcome aboard to ADI Weekend! Make sure to sign up for Marine/EVA training and any future Org Ops. I look forward to flying and fighting along side of you in the Verse! And I agree with DFSViper, patch 3.7.1 is a really good release, not perfect, but a lot better than the most recent!

@wknd, welcome to Atlas Defense Industries! Hope to see you in the verse!
Ranger, out.