Greetings all and hello

Hi there,

I am happy to be here and excited to be a part of the clan and offer my expertise! Thank you for the invite!

1 Like

Hi, Kabbalah! It’s been nice to meet you!

Welcome Kabbalah! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi Kabbalah and welcome to ADI. We’re glad you’ve decided to join our group. I’m sure you’ll find the role that matches your playstyle. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Kabbalah, you have picked a great place to call home in the verse. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Hi :slight_smile:

Heyyyyyy welcome. Always looking for more enthusiastic people who know how to use the tools provided. What’s your focus area? Anything in particular?

HI everyone, glad to meet you all!

Hey Kabbalah, welcome to ADI. Hope to see you around in the verse.

Greetings and welcome to ADI Kabbalah ! Pleasure to have you on board. Look forward to seeing you out there and perhaps pickup some good tips.

Welcome aboard Kabbalah. Good to have you with us!

welcome glad you have decided to come to ADI look forward to seeing you in the verse

Really appreciate the warm welcome everyone! Planning on being a SAR pilot. However, as I develop my expertise I imagine they will translate to other rolls as needed. Troop carrier, supply runs, close air support… Should be really fun. Thinking I would also like to do some moonlighting in mining and prospecting… bring in some cash for the clan and perhaps purchase a few ships and upgrade the heck out of 'em

Welcome to ADI Kabbalah. I look forward to learning more about your expertise.

Hello Kabbalah and welcome to ADI, see you in the verse

A belated welcome aboard to ADI Kabbalah! I have been out due to at home computer issues and real life stuff. It is great to see you as a member and hopefully Atlas will work out to be your Star Citizen home like so many of us!

Hope to see you soon in the verse!

~TH