Greetings ADI!

Greetings!
My name is Xeljin (Zel - gin) or just Jim. I’m from Oregon and am an Army vet and long time pc gamer. I just recently backed SC , and have already fallen in love with the Verse. I plan on exploring all the upcoming star systems in my carrack, mine, run trade routes, and hope to experience much more. I’m excited to join ADI, and hopefully make some friends!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! I wish for you the best time ever! Anytime you need someone filling in the Carrack, or mine with you, just shoot me a message on discord or mumble! :tada:

Hey Xeljin, welcome to ADI.
The verse can definitely draw people in and take hold of them. Feel free to hop on mumble whenever you are free, we dont bite. Its always a great time, there are plenty of great people to hang out with.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome aboard, Star Citizen can be intoxicating. Having a Carrack to explore in is really nice and if you need, there are plenty of people in the org willing to crew it. I find all exploring, mining, cargo running relaxing, just start a podcast in the background and have a good time. Unless something goes wrong, in which case it can an adrenaline rush. :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to ADI Xeljin!
Like others have said, Mumble and Discord are great to get in touch with other ADI members to have some fun in the 'verse. Also, since you’re into exploring with your Carrack, be sure to check out the Javelin on Daymar. It’s pretty impressive. And if you need any tips on, or spots for mining, hit me up on Discord.

Heyy, welcome to the team, Xeijin!! Glad to have you on board! I plan on doing the same with my Carrack. It’s a great ship! I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

-Saphnon

Welcome, I know you’ll find what you’re looking for with ADI! Looking forward to exploring the 'verse with you!

Welcome to ADI! What was your MOS? There are a lot of veterans here. Looking forward to flying with you soon!

Welcome aboard! This game has a very magical draw to it, and if you have a carrack then you can easily see the love and details they out into this game. Every time I play I notice something new. Again welcome!

Welcome Jim! I’m excited to meet you and can’t wait to fly with you! :grin:

Welcome to ADI Xeljin, that Carrack is a wonderful ship. Hope to fly with ya soon.

Helle there Xeljin and welcome! If you ever need a crewmember for that carrack of yours let me know.

Welcome to ADI Xeljin and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

A hearty welcome to the family. Don’t fall into the black hole of “just this next ship” See you around!

Welcome to ADI Xeljin. You will love it here; dont hesitate to ask questions and i’ll see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI Xeljin,
Army vet, cool! Call signs will be a walk in the park.
See you in the verse!

Greetings Xeljin, Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to meeting you in the verse!

Hey there Xeljin, welcome to adi. Hope you find what you’re looking for in the verse as well as in the org.
If you ever come up on any problems feel free to ask anyone.

Awesome welcome aboard! I was with the First Team at Hood for a couple of tours. Where were you at?

Welcome buddy!