Gordfather

Hi guys, my name is Gordfather or Gord for short. I am very excited to join this huge organization as I am looking for some fun fleet gameplay to have fun with. I specialize in cargo but I could transition to salvage by alpha patch 3.9. For now, my ships are a caterpillar, cutlass black, and a buccaneer (as you can see I am a fan of drake :). I am flexible as to what I am neede for in org operations. Happy to join the community!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Gord! Glad to have you with us. You seem to be a Drake Interplanetary aficionado.

1 Like

Hey Gord, welcome to the org. Nice to see you deciding on ADI. That is a nice ship pool, hopefully you enjoy your stay.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Gord you have come to the right place for fun fleet gameplay after 3.5 goes live the org ops will begin again after everyone has got to grips with 3.5 See you in the verse! o7

Hazard

1 Like

We’re glad to have you Gord, and welcome to ADI. I primarily run cargo too and I like to mine before hitting the sack but I love our mass ops most of all. I look forward to playing those ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome aboard Gord! Yes! another Drake lover! ADI is a cool place to be. See you around the 'verse! o7

1 Like

Welcome aboard to ADI Gordfather! Like yourself, I am a fan of Drake but other vendors as well! I love my Cutlass Black and plan to get more Drake ships that will fit the role I want them for nicely. See you in the verse soon flying side by side in our Cutlasses or other fine Drake ships!

1 Like

Welcome Gordfather! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. Those are very nice ships and from what I hear, Salvaging should be a fun gameplay aspect, looking forward to see that in action. Hope to fly with you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gordfather :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to our organisation buddy! Hope to be ur second pilot if u don’t mind
With the best wishes, Edgers

welcome Gordfather!
Drake ships seem to be a pretty good fit for many things.
looking forward to flying with you in the verse!

Hey Gord, glad to have you on board. I hope to see ya in the verse

hey, are you a manager of the commerce division

Welcome Gordfather! Drake makes some fantastic ships and that buccaneer has a heck of a bite right now, hopefully we can put that fleet to use!

No I am not, I am still in training. I am not a TL of anything at the moment

Welcome aboard Gord! Sweet to see another Drake fan in the org and universe at large! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI Gord. Don’t let the Drake slanderers get to you, I fly my Buc as much as my other fighters and you can’t beat the Cutlass for versatility. Look forward to flying with you in the verse soon.

Welcome Gord to ADI, cant wait till i see you in the verse