Good Day

Greetings all,

My name is Ardath in game and I will be editing my forums login soon or at least having it match the rest.

I am a “mature” gamer and have work with online games since they were created. I have played, tested and participated in almost everything. I am drawn to RSI Star Citizen because of the unique “verse” them and look forward to working with the clan.

I have an Aurora MR, a HOTAS setup, and well lets just say the water on my computer rig keeps it chilled nicely.

I am on the Eastern coast of the US in Georgia, I work for the Federal Government, and spend a lot of time traveling about the world.

Let me know if you would like to know more.

See you in the Verse.

Ardath

aka Smergg

aka Colin Steed

Welcome to ADI, hope to see you around. Welcome aboard.

Welcome to ADI Ardath!

Ardath welcome! Whereabouts in Georgia are you? I’m in Savannah myself and it’s always good to know there are some more org members around. Most of the other players here are adults and professionals so you’ll be right at home. Make sure you join the Mumble whenever you’re online to get to know who you’ve signed on with.

Great to have you onboard Ardath, also great to have another Citizen from the South! Look forward to catching you in Mumble.

Welcome Ardath,

Glad to have you aboard. Your job sounds cool.

Glad you’ve found a good setup with HOTAS. Look forward to getting to know you.

Hell Ardath,

Welcome to ADI,

Sounds you have an interesting job, traveling about the world. Maybe you like to travel through the stars, exploring some new world, by joining one of our divisions called Exploration and Survey. You re always free to do what you want.
We do have some flight nights on the weekend, a good start for training to fly with org mates and using brevities.
You can find these events dates in our calendar on our website.

Call us if you have any questions.

Hi and welcome @Ardath to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon