Goldeas's Intro

Hey all

Pretty much a basic into for me I have played many games and I have a large field from Skyrim to Arma 3 and of course Star Citizen.
I have been playing space sims for ages now I have Built and used many ships on space engineers and I had filled many roles on Star-Made Including Flag ship captin, Spy, Miner, Wepons Expert and Builder

I hope you find this hopefull I normaly fit into many roles but I have had a vivid interest in Exploration thos the reason I bought the game
Gold out

Welcome Goldeas!

Exploration apparently is the hot Division right now, so you should find yourself with plenty of company. If you see me online, pop in and say hi!

Welcome to the family, Goldeas!

Welcome to the org!

Hey Goldeas! Welcome to the org. Hope to see you around on mumble and hope you enjoy your time with us.

Hey there Goldeas - welcome to the ADI community!
I think it is pretty safe to say you will fit in just fine within the ADI Org.
Since you mentioned your interest in Exploration, I’m going to drop this link here for you:
http://atlasdefenseindustries.com/divisions/exploration-survey

This is the link to our Exploration and Survey division - if you decide to join that Div - take a chance to talk to the leadership if you have any questions or concerns (or simply want to chat).

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Howdy Goldeas! Welcome to the family :slight_smile:

Welcome Goldeas to ADI!! Were happy to have you with us.

Welcome Goldeas… See you in Mumble

Welcome to ADU, Goldeas. Looking forward to meeting you!

Welcome Goldeas!

And thank you for your interest in ADI! It sounds like you have a plethora of experience with past games, and hopefully that experience will pay off in SC :smiley: Be sure to take some time continuing to settle in, and continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. Once more patches are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in, and that will help you in the long run. Either way, glad to have another Explorer on board!

Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1