GhostRaider13

Good evening everyone!

My name is GhostRaider, Im 26 and from LI ,NY.A little about me: I just got done serving two branches in the military(Marine Corps and Army, 8 years) and now im settled down and finally working a normal 9-5 job. :slight_smile: Im experienced in serveral different types of gameplay and if you want to know more, dont be afraid to ask!

1 Like

Welcome Sir.

1 Like

Welcome Ghost i look forward to flying with you sometime in the future and thank you for your service.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI GhostRaider, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team, and for google to let me know where you’re from. I look forward to running into you in game.

1 Like

Hi Ghost, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hello GhostRaider13, I trust you are well? How long have you been playing Star Citizen ? What ships do you have? I’m Euro based, so probably see you early evening or weekends, but look forward to flying with you. Sharpe.

1 Like

Welcome! Another Ghost in the Machine.

1 Like

Of course! Just let me know and ill try to be there!

Indeed. Us Ghosts will conquer and unite.

Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you! And I look forward to seeing you prosper as a Staff member!

I am well! And I hope you’re well too! So far I only have the Mustang Alpha, and I purchased it with Squadron 42. And I completely understand, we’ll fly together soon!

Welcome to ADI GhostRaider and thanks for your service.

Welcome to ADI Ghost! You will definitely have lots of fun with us in the org. Ask any questions you might have, everyone here will help ya out. See ya in the Verse sometime!

Hey GhostRaider, welcome back to the 9-5 world - hope it’s treating you well. Heard you had a rough first day of it, but we were hoping to get you onboard a Connie or some other crewed ship for some better luck bounty hunting - hope we’ll see you in Mumble again so we can have fun together. Cheers til then!

Welcome to ADI!

There are so many different ways to play SC, and I hope you find the one that suits you the best :slight_smile: