Ghost3690

Hi, fairly new to star citizen. Former Marine (0311) and current Sheriff’s Deputy (Jail CERT team). Played Arma 2 and 3 and really enjoyed the combined arms aspect of those games. I’m hoping Star Citizen ends up with the same type of gameplay, just on a larger scale. My interest in joining this org is for trying out multi crew ships (I bought a carrack, couldn’t help myself.) I’m interested in exploration and bounty hunting also.

1 Like

Hey Ghost3690, we share a similar past. Former 0623 (pog life) and PMO. Hope to see you onboard and in game soon.

Welcome to ADI Ghost3690 :slight_smile:

Nice to have have you with us. We have a lot of active members that you can fly with and they will love to teach you all about the game so join in on Mumble.

see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Ghost3690, I hope to see you in the verse soon enough.

Welcome to ADI Ghost! Which part of multi-crew are you into crew or captain? Carrack is going to be a GREAT explorer.

Welcome to ADI Ghost. Lots of current and former mil and LEO here so hopefully you will feel right at home. There is no better way to experience SC than with a well organized dedicated crew and it will be particularly helpful as you figure this whole game out. Look forward to flying with you soon. s/f brother and welcome.

Hello Ghost and welcome!

Sounds like you’ll fit right in. When the carrack becomes playable, I would love to help crew!

Hello Ghost and welcome to ADI! I do not think you will have a problem fitting in, there are a lot Mil amd LE people, here in ADI! Keep an eye out for the cert classes and OPs available on the forums. They have some great practice and training! See you in game!

Salutations, Ghost3690, and welcome to ADI. By the way, mind if I tag along on that Carrack sometime? They sound pretty neat once they get launched. Hope to see you around the 'Verse soon!

Welcome Ghost! Glad to see a fellow bounty hunter. I’m guessing your interested in the private contract division? if so I’m really looking forward to working with you in the future!

Welcome to ADI Ghost3690. First of all; thank you for your service. You couldn’t have picked a better org for players starting out. The members and staff of ADI are super helpful to guys like you and me, starting out in SC. Don’t be shy, jump onto Mumble and introduce yourself, get chatty on Discord and volunteer for whatever’s going on. There’s certifications for fun and learning (being a marine you may find some of it familiar), there’s the mass ops on Saturday mornings and there’s no end of members willing to have you join them, or them join you, to get you into the game. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Ghost, I can’t wait for the Carrack. it will be amazing. You have picked a great community to play with and we are happy to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. See you in the verse.

Welcome Ghost3690! Glad to have you with us here in ADI, you picked the right org to call home with a very active and experienced membership. The Carrack is a beautiful ship indeed, hope to get a tour of one when it hits the PU. Hope to see you in the Verse!

Greetings Ghost3690,

Welcome to ADI Jarhead :wink: I think we are all excited to see this game in it’s finished stage. I also have a Carrack so we will have to take turns or get enough people to operate both. Anyways if you need anything just send this former Grunt a message.

Honorspren

Hi,
I hope you will find what you’re looking for here, with us in the ADI and welcome.

Welcome to ADI =D and thanks for your service sir, cant wait till i see you in the verse

A belated welcome aboard ADI Ghost3690 and Semper Fi my fellow 0311! I was going to be a LEO and even have a Criminal Justice Degree but genetics washed me out. But I did work for a Police Department when I was in college for Criminal Justice as a part-time Community Service Officer. After washing out, I went into Computer Network Security and still work with law enforcement off and on with the NLECC and NCIC firewalls.

As for me, I joined Fleet Security so maybe one day I will provide you with ship security, CAS, or part of team that comes rescue you if your bounty turns out to be too big, or simply your Wingman for unofficial Org activity.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries Ghost and glad to see another Carrack owner out and about in the exploration field! Thanks for serving man.