GekkeJack

Hi! I’m 27 years old, from the Netherlands. I’ve been a gamer all my life, I like to play a lot FPS games (currently battlefield). I also play RPG’s and I’m a huge fan of everything space sci-fi. Star citizen is really my dream game.

Welcome aboard.

Hey GekkeJack, welcome to ADI. :slight_smile:

Heya GekkeJack

If you haven’t already, make sure you hop on mumble to get your onboarding finished up and get introduced to everyone.

I look forward to meeting you!

Hey GekkeJack,

On behalf of our many ADI members, welcome! I’m sure most of ADI will agree with you in saying that SC is our dream game as well :smiley: Hopefully you were able to get your on-boarding conducted. When you find some time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Once again, welcome to ADI…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1

Welcome to the ADI community Gekke!

Always good to see another FPS player joining up.
If you have any questions while you are here, please feel free to reach out to any of us directly.

Look forward to gaming with you and seeing you around on mumble.

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I found my way to Mumble and was properly introduced!

Cheers

Glad to hear everything is on track! Welcome!!