Gartherion - New pilot

Hey everyone the names Gartherion but you can call me Garth for short. I’ve been looking for an active org to blow shit up and have fun in the verse. I recently played with Ni’len and really enjoyed all the things he had to say about this org, also I watched the video of you guys fighting in the 2 Hammerdaddies, it was pretty cool.

Welcome to ADI Gartherion :slight_smile:

Awesome to hear. This ia an active org with a lot of members so there is always something going on.
Hop on Mumble and Discord to find people to fly and talk with.

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Gartherion. Hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time.

Greetings from Switzerland

Hey Garth, welcome to the crew. Hope to fly with you soon.

Hey Garth! Welcome to ADI! Glad you got some game time with the crew! ADI has awesome members. Get into one of the big OPs, it is mind blowing!

Welcome to ADI, Gartherion! which division are you joining?

gald to have you on board Garth, that double HH fight was pretty intense hope we can do something similar in the near future :slight_smile: see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI, Garth. There is no shortage of activity here. I a glad Nilen was able to bring you over to our ranks. Between member and org created content, there is plenty to see. You should check out the ADI twitch channel for more videos. See you around!

Hello Garth and welcome,

There will be plenty of action (including more hammerheads) for you to enjoy.

Welcome Garth, we are happy to have you on board and we love to blow things up so you will have plenty of fun.

Pleasure to fly with ya! Welcome to ADI Gartherion. Hopefully we will see you around soon.

Welcome to the organization @Gartherion ,

Glad to have you with us. If activity and action are what you’re looking for it seems you’ve come to the right place. These org ops that have been taking place definitely seem to be a… blast.

Fitty “Fitz”

Greetings Gartherion, glad to have you here aboard at ADI! We certainly almost always have something going on in the 'verse! Hope to see you around and welcome.

Welcome Garth. I think you’ll love ADI. I do. The mass ops, the training, the camaraderie and organization are all first rate. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome aboard Garth. I think you’ll feel right at home here. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome Garth to ADI, glad you with us and Ni’len is awesome =D see you in the verse buddy

Welcome aboard Garth! Activity abounds from random missions to massive org wide operations with dedicated leadership and training so you’ve come to the right place!