Gaming news recomendations.

With E3 ongoing one question comes to my mind. What are your prefered sources of Gaming news / reporting. What youtube channels and websites would you recomend.

One of my reasons for asking is that the site I used to visit is no longer reporting.

Hi, I use a Dutch one guru3d.com/ in English

Anymore I’m not too loyal to any one site. Their reliability comes and goes. I just shift around until I see some articles that look like they actually paid attention and didn’t just copy/paste marketing garbage (kotaku,pcgamer,etc).

Second on guru3d.com

Tom’s Hardware was pretty great back in the day, not as much anymore but sometimes some good stuff
tomshardware.com/

Hard OCP is a bit more of a tweaker/enthusiast site, so take some of the advice with a grain of salt, and keep a fire extenguisher handy
hardocp.com

PCPER really goes in depth on specs and benchmarks. Pretty good if you want to dig into the details.
pcper.com/
They are also involved with this weekly podcast, but they do seem to lean a bit into the AMD camp
twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-computer-hardware

I migrate towards GameSpot (they have a massive amount of coverage), GameRanx, GameInformer, and IGN

I’ve followed mmorpg.com for a number of years. Of course that only covers major online games and MMOs, but I’m mostly into that kind of thing.