Frantic Intro

Hi all,
I been playing SC off and on for about a year or two, still learning. Looking to have fun and meet some good people. I have played alot of ED and I am loving SC and all the updated improvements. I live in Iowa so I’m cst. Pleasure to meet all of you. Lets have some fun.

Welcome to ADI Frantic, I am glad you chose us. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any org training or operations that interest you.

Welcome to ADI, @frantic5! Pleased to meet you as well :slight_smile: I never tried ED but have heard good things. Hope we can fly together some time, see ya in the verse!

Nice to have you in the org. Like wise to you lets have fun in the verse.

Welcome to ADI frantic5. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hi Frantic, welcome to ADI!

Hi @frantic5

Welcome to ADI.

Star Citizen has really come a long way in the past couple of years. What really blows me away is the attention to detail and sense of true 1 to 1 scale in the game.

We are all here to have fun and you can find people on mumble throughout most hours of the day since we are a global community.

Speaking of fun, what do you do for fun in the game?

Welcome to ADI!
I hope that the guys took good care of you yesterday!
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Hi frantic5, welcome to ADI! I’m SE Texas so also CST here. Catch you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Lots of fun to be had, and good people to do it with here :slight_smile: It’s a good time to be getting back into the verse since there is a lot of new stuff coming in now. See you in the verse!

I am still getting back into the swing of things but im doing mining and combat do some exploring pretty good time just flying low on a planet :slight_smile: Sometimes a bit to low.

1 Like

Good to hear, I know the feeling of flying low and all of a sudden realizing that DAMN, thats too loooow. Then scrambling to dodge it. It’s great fun :slight_smile:

So far flying noe over the planet Magda in the Hurston system have me good. It’s a nice experience.

Welcome to ADI Frantic! A great amount of fun to be had with us in Star Citizen so I hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI

Greetings Frantic, Welcome to ADI. I enjoy mining as well. My combat ship is a Freelancer :slight_smile: I look forward to working together. See you in the verse.

© 2013 - 2019 Atlas Defense Industries LLC