Forum introduction MrPlasticFace

Hi I’m new here. i have a little experience with flight and space sims. played elite for about a year or so. ive been p[laying star citizen for about a month.

2 Likes

Hey @MrPlasticFace , great to have you here and welcome to ADI. We are a pretty active community with a variety of events planned regularly, pick any that tickles your interest. I see you have an interest in exploration, thats great though I would say to participate in as many events as you can cause you meet a lot of intresting and friendly people and some of our gameplay can be a pretty immersive experience. Discord would be the place to lookout for activities and feel free to meet new people and ask questions on our mumble channels too.

Welcome aboard, @MrPlasticFace !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Welcome to ADI

Hey @MrPlasticFace , welcome to ADI. I think you will like it here, as Star Citizen has a lot to offer in terms of group play over Elite. ADI has a lot of friendly members you can party up with for some classic gaming shenanigans as well as some serious gameplay.

Evening @MrPlasticFace Welcome aboard to Atlas Defense Industries hope Star Citizen is treating you well and see you in the verse sometime soon.