ForeverCyber Introduction

Hey Everyone, I go by Cyber i play a large variety of games like Overwatch, Elite Dangerous, No Mans Sky, Etc. I am new to SC and have been enjoying learning the game so far, I enjoy Bounty hunting, Some cargo running, and the FPS missions. If you ever wanna group up when im around let me know! i will be flying around til then!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI ForeverCyber. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you.

1 Like

Hi @ForeverCyber, welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Hey Cyber and welcome to ADI! You’ll definitely be able to team up with some of us doing some mining or bounty hunting. There might even be people playing the other games you like. Cargo running is basically dead, so not much of that, but I’d love to fly with you sometime. See ya in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi, Welcome to ADI, what ship did you get sir ? looking forward to flying with you. Sharpe

I have a few! i mainly fly in my mantis or my Conni Aquila. I do also have a nova tank as well for when ground fighting is more flushed out! I do have one more small fighter but i cant remember the name of it

welcome to ADI!

glad to have you here and hope to see you in the verse

I like the Connie… although they have destroyed the Andromeda in the latest Patch. Flies like a large brick.

Welcome, Cyber! Bounty hunting is definitely my favorite so if I see you around I would love to join up in the Verse! But even any other activities I wouldn’t mind going out for. Good luck and see ya in the Verse!

One of us! Welcome, Cyber. Love the space sim theme you have going. I hope you enjoy exploring the verse with us.

Nice collection of games you got there. Loved ED and NMS myself (once they got the kinks ironed out of the latter). See you jumped in with both feet - Connie’s a big boi, but great for bounty hunting with a couple gunners. Definitely stop in to Mumble next time you’re on, you’ll have no problem finding folks to group up with.