fonsecajpp

Hey!

My name is fonsecajpp, Brazilian, 30, married, no kids! Moving to Australia in 4 months for an MBA course!

Received an invitation to join ADI, followed the steps and here I am!

Prefer strategy (RTS, turn based, RPG, etc) over action games (FPS, Sports, etc).

Excited to start Star Citizen!

Hi fonsecajpp,

Nice chatting with you, again welcome to the organisation. I’m from the Netherlands and ADI is a fun group to hang out with. You are going to do trade I heard? Great stuff and see you later.

Bye changenl

Hello fonsecajpp and welcome to ADI! I’m a huge fan of RPGs as well! Love Mass Effect, Star Wars TOR, and Baldure’s Gate to name a few.

What kind of game play are you most interested in for SC?

If you have any questions about ADI/SC feel free to PM me here or in Discord any time. Welcome to the team!

hello and Welcome to ADI fonsecajpp this is a great place to play and learn about Star Citizen we have a great group with loads of info on the game. Jump on into the PU with us or just get involved in some discussions on discord. if you have any questions send me a message I will do what I can. See you around

Hello and Welcome to ADI! if you have any questions or need any help please look me up here or on Mumble, see you in the Verse’