fnordsc

Hello!

I came across a twitch stream with some ADI Pilots in action and instantly wished i could participate in that. So i checked what the heck this ADI thing is and now I am here.
I got some flight game experience by occasionally playing DCS (A10, F15, UH1), FalconBMS and EliteDangerous and looking for some people to have fun with in Star Citizen.

o7

Welcome to ADI fnordsc! Nice to hear that you enjoyed our stream enough that it led you here :laughing:

Nice getting to know to you during onboarding.

Welcome fnordsc,

It’s good to have you with us here at ADI! I’m glad to hear our twitch stream gameplay was appealing to you. I’ve been following Texion’s stream and they’re pretty awesome to watch. There’s a lot of great players in ADI that are fun to game with. I hope you find yourself at home in the coming days as you get to know more people in ADI. All the best

Welcome!

Because I can’t pronounce fnordsc, I hope Nord is okay :slight_smile: Glad you enjoyed the comms, stay tuned for more!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries fnordsc!

Which division did you go into and what are you interested in doing within the verse?

Hi and welcome @fnordsc to ADI glad to see you with us and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

Hi fnordsc,

Nice to have another Sim Junkie in our midst. If you liked the stream, you’ll love participating in the operations… loads of fun.

Anyhow, welcome aboard and we look forward to flying with you.

Happy Hunting,
Hawk

Hello fnordsc and welcome! I’m glad you found us. I look forward to flying with you.

Glad to have you with us! Welcome!

Welcome to A.DI. fnordsc. Yeah, the same thing for me, after seeing some twitch posted by A.D.I. I wanted to be a part of this org.

Welcome to ADI fnordsc! Glad you enjoyed watching us fly! Hope to see you in the Universe.