FNG to ADI

I received an invitation to join and after careful review I decided…why not. Thank you for the invite and I hope this old retired guy can learn more tricks. There has to be more than what I’ve learned in the past several weeks going solo.

It is much better in a group than it is going solo. I think you’ll like it here AbnRanger! Welcome aboard!
What kinda gameplay are you looking to get out of Star Citizen?

1 Like

Welcome aboard AbnRanger, hope to see you flying around the verse soon

1 Like

Thank you for the reply.
I’m no great pilot but I’ve been doing a lot of trading and contract deliveries. I just began using the MISC Prospector and much prefer flying things/people from here and there.
I have multiple ships but I only utilize a few of them. The ones used the most are the Avenger Titan Renegade, Cutlass Black and Freelancer Max. All of which I’m working on upgrading their components.

FYI…I also stream on Twitch

Hi AbnRanger, Welcome to ADI. It’s always better to work with a group then going solo. Hope to see you around the verse.

1 Like

Hey Ranger, welcome! How are you liking mining? I’m like you mostly doing transport of people and goods. Haven’t tried my hand at mining gameplay yet though.

1 Like

Hello Ranger, welcome here at Atlas Defense industries. But most of all, have a good time here… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Ranger! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI AbnRanger375! If you have any questions about ADI or Star Citizen feel free to ask! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI AbnRanger! There is definitely strength and prosperity in numbers in this game, so glad to have you aboard. Were you 3rd Btn. of the 75th? Lots of former and current military in our Org regardless, you’ll fit right in, and don’t be hesitant to ask any questions about anything you want to know more about, we’ll be happy to show you. See you in the 'Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI AbnRanger375, plenty of new tricks to learn, i’d be happy to answer any questions i may know how to =).

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us.

1 Like

Greetings AbnRanger375, teaching old guys new tricks is whats best about being part of a very well organized large team. I am quite sure you will pick up a few. Welcome to ADI and thanks for your choice!

1 Like

Welcome AbnRanger375 to the ADI Web Portal. If you need assistance with onboarding, leave a message here or review the Join tab instructions here on the website. Look forward to having you join our ranks.

1 Like

Thank you!

Thank you!!

Thank you!!!

Looking forward to it!

Yes, sir. C Co, 3rd Bn, 75th Ranger RGT. 88’-92’.