Fletch1114

Hi I’m fletch1114 I mainly do mercenary contracts and haven’t really bought many of the bigger ships I’ve had the game since 2019 but haven’t played much until recently

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Fletch1114. I’m glad you joined the team. I haven’t done any mercenary contracts yet and don’'t really go for big ships, though I must admit i just traded a fighter in to upgrade another to the Constellation Andromeda. I’m not sure why but it seemed overdue; I like that it came with a P-52 Merlin, as I already have a love affair going with an Archimedes. Anyways, I look forward to learning about mercenary work.

2 Likes

Hey Fletch! Was nice to meet you today, thanks for being patient with Mesachie and I. A Mustang’s a fine starter ship (think you said that’s what you got to start), so I think once you make a little cash (Xenothreat this week’s a great way to make some money) and upgrade it a little you’ll be in good stead. Alternately, you’ll find most people in ADI are pretty free to share their own ships, so if you see something you wanna try out - just ask. Or be a gunner and see what strikes your fancy after you’ve ridden shotgun a few times. In-game money isn’t too hard to come by, so I recommend always trying stuff out in game before ponying up any of your hard-earned real cash. Don’t be shy, we’re all in the same boat here, so folks will generally be glad to share their toys. :3

1 Like

Welcome to ADI.
Good thing you can buy ships in game by grinding!
This time around you can earn tons of UEC’s by doing the Event.
You might be able to buy the bigger ships in game!
Looking forward to see you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Fletch,
Welcome to ADI.

Hallo and welcome Fletch and welcome back to the gameplay! Sounds like merc works been a boon for Xenothreat and Call to Arms to aid the wallet.

Hi fletch1114 and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

welcome to ADI !