Fishpickles

Hey everyone, just joined, wanted to say hello, can’t wait to get going!

Welcome

Welcome to ADI Fishpickles! What kind of game play do you gravitate toward? I am one of ADI’s Prospects, as such, if you have any questions about ADI or SC you are more than welcome to hit me up via PM either here on the forums or on Discord. Please don’t hesitate. See you around the verse!

Welcome Aboard Fishpickles! I am Marcko, one of the Staff Prospects, hope you enjoy your stay here, if I can be of any assistance look me up on Mumble, see you in the Verse’

Love the name, bud. haha Glad to have you. Which division are you heading into?

Welcome Aboard!

Hi Fishpickles,

After the comment of checksix I had to look it up :wink: . Great to have you onboard!

See you soon on mumbe.

Bye changenl

Welcome aboard Fishpickles!

Welcome to ADI Fish! Glad to have you on board mate!

Thanks for the welcome all. :smiley:

As for the sort of games i tend to play, i would say, post apocalyptic is a fav, though, i really like most games i play to have a farming/mining/crafting aspect to it.

Division wise, as of now i am Mining - Prospecting, but am also interested in Biologist, as i do love me some farmin’.

Welcome to ADI Fishpickles this is an exciting time to join ADI we are very active and have groups in the PU most of the time. jump in and have some fun if you have any questions just send me a message see you around.