finally out of the air force. finally.

hey guys, i am no longer in the air force and just wanted to let you guys know that i am hitting the road headed towards oklahoma, and ill spend a week there. after that i will be driving for days on my way to portland oregon. whole point of this post is to say that i will not be present for you guys to move me out of channels or ban :smiley: i know how excited you guys are about that. so yea ill be gone for about 2 weeks.

Saves me some energy moving you :stuck_out_tongue: Congrats man!

Congrats, Rebullet! You should stop in Boise, ID and grab a beer with me on your way to Portland.

i might just do that. though it depends on what my route is.

Speed limit in rural areas on the Interstate is 80 through my state. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then of course once you get into Oregon it drops to 65 or something terrible like that. Fastest way to get to Portland from OK is through Kansas, then Colorado, then Wyoming, Idaho and finally Oregon.

Good luck on the next part of your adventure!

go through sothern california, the traffic will make your trip an extra week

Make sure to hit up Voodoo Doughnuts in P-Town, and if you want some of the best food I’ve eaten hit up this place called “The Montage” or maybe just “Montage.” It’s on Morrison street, underneath the bridge by the river.

Congrats on the EAS also!

Boise for life