-Fettz-

Hello all!

Looking into joining ADI for Star Citizen(and maybe others if applicable). 2.6 Soooon…
I currently own a Freelancer, and may upgrade to the MAX soon. If I purchase a fighter, it will probably be the Buccaneer.
I’m interested in distanced trading and maybe recovering lost cargo! I’ll see you on Mumble.

V/r,

FETTZ
Freelancer, Tradesman

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI, Fettz! I also own a freelancer. Enjoy your onboarding process, I’ll see you on mumble.

Welcome to ADI Fettz. I too used to have a Freelancer. Upgraded to a Vanguard. Felt kinda sad doing it. See you in Mumble

Welcome to the family Fettz!

Pop into Mumble and get to know the people!

Hey there Fettz - welcome to the ADI community!
There is definitely a home for you in the Commerce and Transportation Division - be sure to talk to the staff there if you have any questions about available roles, etc!

PS: C/T staff can be found here: http://atlasdefenseindustries.com/divisions/commerce-transportation

If you haven’t don’t so already, hop onto our mumble server when you get a moment - its a good place to get to know our more active members and staff as well as get some game time in with other players. While you are there, talk to a staff member (denoted by a |T| |AD| or {D} prefix to their names) about completing your onboarding process - doing this will give you access to the member only forums as well as our discord services.

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask one of us - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting some game time in with you.

Welcome!

Hello there Fettz! I look forward meeting you.

Welcome to ADI Fettz!

I hope you like it as much as we do and I look forward to playing with you soon.

ps.: the Freelancer MAX does look pretty cool :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Welcome Fettz!

Happy Holidays, and thank you for your interest in ADI! We all feel the same way about 2.6 and more importantly 3.0! :laughing: The Buccaneer definitely looks like an awesome ship, so the best to you for which ever ship you may upgrade too. :wink: We’re very happy to have another Trader or Asset Recover-er on-board :smiley: I’m sure you’ll definitely become an asset to ADI, and I look forward to getting to know more about you as we move forward to the full release of SC. :smiley:

Once you’re settled in, be sure to continue to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have. This will help you get to know a lot of our members who are highly active ATM, and by attending/participating in those flight nights, you’ll grasp a lot more of what SC has to offer if you don’t already, but more importantly, you’ll learn how ADI conducts some activities within a flight/group of members. Once 2.6 and eventually 3.0 are released we’ll be kicking a lot more SC time in than we are already, and these training nights/weekends will help you in the long run.

Hope to see you in the verse! Let us know if you have any other questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1