FessTalon

Hello everyone. I am just now coming back to the game since I bought the package in 2015. This org was the only one to reach out to me then so felt it fitting that I join the team. Look forward to joining the org and team.

Hey there FessTalons, welcome to the ADI community - we’re definitely happy to have you joining us.
Its great to see earlier backers coming back to being active member of the community - hopefully this is a trend that we will see continue over the next few months.

If you have any questions while you are here, dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead, we should be able to get you squared away pretty quickly and can easily be reached here on the forums, on mumble (when active), or on discord.

Additionally, dont hesitate to join in on our Friday Flight Night - there are two time slots that we host (one for EU and one for US members). The times can all be found on our calendar on the website (note all calendar times are US Central).

Other than that, welcome again and I look forward to gaming with you!

You did a great job flying with us tonight! Make sure you stay on mumble and get to know people outside of flight night. See ya around!

Hello FessTalons,

Welcome to our organisation. Glad you join ADI and I hope you will feel like you new home. If you have any questions, feel free to join us in mumble and discord. You already know about our flight night and I hope you did enjoy it. I m sure it will be better when 3.0 arrives, more opportunities to play the game together.

See you soon in the verse.

Welcome FessTalons,

I’m glad you took some time to consider ADIs invitation, and welcome back to SC. I’m sure you’ve noticed a difference since 2015…that is if you haven’t stayed up-to-date with all that’s going on at RSI. Either way, we’re glad to have you on board with us. Be sure to take some time and get to know a few of our many members; Mumble is a good place to do this, as well as our Friday night flight nights, as you may already know. :wink: Glad to see that you’re already getting engaged with some of the events ADI hosts.

So, welcome once again, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions. I look forward to flying with you soon!

Hi and welcome @FessTalons to ADI glad to see you on board and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon