Farifax

Hi all,

Just a quick introduction to me…

You know my gamer tag (the same on all games). My real name is Craig, I’m 37 and live in the UK.

I am new to Star Citizen, and cant wait to get lost in this massive universe. I am happy to play any role that benefits the group. Although Married, I have a very understanding wife, so am free most evenings and weekends - when I would rather help others and be part of a group than flying solo.

I would like to think I am very approachable, so please, if you have any questions, or just need someone to be your cannon fodder, just shout.

Happy Gaming.

Farifax

Welcome aboard

Hey there Farifax - welcome to the ADI community!
It definitely looks like you have a great outlook on the game - I am sure you will fit in great here and I look forward to getting some gaming time in with you.

It looks like you already completed your boarding - which is great - so I’ll just point out two quick things for your information:

I always like to make it clear that if you have any questions while you are here, don’t hesitate to reach out and ask a staff member - we will do our best to get you the answers you are looking for.

Lastly - I just like to point out that ADI is working on branching out into other games while we patiently wait for SC to release (Soon TM as they say). Currently we have plans to support CoD:IW, we have a number of players in Ark Survival Evolved, and plan on supporting a survival space sim called Hellion when it releases (soon TM). Feel free to help our community expand into more new games.

Welcome again and I look forward to getting to know you.

Howdy Farifax! Welcome aboard. I look forward to meeting you.

Welcome!!! Glad to have you!!

Thank you for all the welcome messages. I look forward to Exploring / Mining and of course, Dog fighting with you all very soon.

Fari

Welcome, Fari! It was great to talk to you for a bit on mumble the other day. We’re glad to have you.

Welcome Farifax!

Thank you for your interest in not only Star Citizen, but ADI as well! We definitely look for the best and we’re very happy to have you on board! BTW, aren’t understanding wives the best? :laughing: Mines the same way…happy wife, happy life! It sounds like some of the guys already cover most everything, so I’ll just leave you with my tip of being sure to take some time to get settled in, and continuing to hop on Mumble in order to help familiarize yourself with the many members we have…it will help you on in the long run once we really get moving SC wise once more patches are released. Any thoughts as to what division/role you’d like to partake in with ADI?

Let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

-Hyndrosa1