Fableeclipse ( New Player )

Hey im live in South - Africa and im a farmer…i love playing games and like to be social and learn new things and be friends with everyone…i willing to help in any way i can and to be part of a group (familie) to grow and prosper together. (sorry for spelling not good and English typing)

Hey Fableeclipse,

Welcome to ADI, your English seems fine, see you on Mumble soon!

Welcome to the ADI community Fableeclipse!

If you have any questions while you are here, please do not hesitate to ask - we will do our best to find the answer for you.

If you get a moment, try to hop onto our mumble server to complete the on boarding process and get to know the community.

Looking forward to gaming with you

Welcome to ADI, Fableeclipse!

Look forward to meeting you on mumble!

Welcome Fableeclipse,

On behalf of many of the ADI members, welcome! It sounds like we may have found a farmer for ADI :smiley: Any thought to what division you’d want to fall under? Also, when you have time, continue to hop in Mumble in order to better familiarize yourself with a few of our many members. We look forward to seeing you our Friday night flight nights if you can make them. Hit me up if you would like to get some flying time in as well. Welcome once again…we’re happy to have you as part of the family! Let us know if you have any questions.

-Hyndrosa1