Eradicator070

Hi I am wishing to join your group . I am interested in haling mining ore anything to help out with others as the game develops

hope I can help u all out some time

Eradicator070

Welcome to ADI Eradicator070, we are very active now and have been doing a few things in the PU from cargo hauling to just running around on the planets with ground transports. mining will be a lot of fun when it gets into the game. if you need any help with the game or org let me know. I will see you around.

Hello Eradicator070 and welcome to ADI! We definitely can support your interest in hauling and mining and have many people playing 3.0 every day running cargo missions. Be sure to jump into mumble and meet up with us. If you have any questions regarding ADI/SC you’re welcome to PM me any time here or on Discord. Welcome to the team!

Welcome Eradicator070! It was a pleasure onboarding you and I am sure you will fit right in here! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out to myself or any staff member and we will help as best as we can. See you around the 'verse and fly safe!

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries,

Feel free to reach out to me if you need anything. I hope you find a good home here in ADI

I hope to see you in the PU mate. :slight_smile:

Welcome home, Eradicator070! Hopefully the rumors about 3.1 containing mining mechanics are true and we can try it out. You are joining at a good time and we are glad to have you join. Welcome to ADI!

Hi Eradicator070,

Welcome aboard this nice ship called ADI. Hauling is big in the PU so hop onto mumble and let’s fly.

Bye changenl

Welcome to ADI Eradicator070, hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any question or need any help please feel free to look me up, see you in the Verse’