Elektro87 reporting

Hello I am pretty well grounded in SC and usually just did my business solo, but with an email invitation to this group I realized ive been missing out on a great way to enjoy this game. I hope to be able to call you all my comrades soon.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Elektro! Make sure to check out Join ADI on the ADI Website so you can be interviewed to become a member.

https://atlasdefenseindustries.com/join-adi

Hello Elektro and welcome! I can agree, playing in a group raises the SC experience to the next level and you’ve found the right org join. We’re here to help, teach, and just have fun. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Hey there Elektro! Welcome to ADI!
See you in the verse ;D

Welcome to ADI, what business have you been attending to in the verse?

Welcome Elektro! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hey there, Electro. And welcome to ADI! Looking forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome aboard Elektro. I think you’ll find a good home here.

Welcome to ADI, Elektro87! Hope to see you out there with us!

Welcome to ADI Elektro87. I hope to call you comrade soon too.

Welcome aboard, sir!

Sometimes you want to fly solo and other times it’s better to have a bunch of jokers along for company and fun! Hope you find that niche balance that suits your flying style! Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries.

ADI welcomes you to the Org. see you in the verse