EchlonTTV "prosctive new member"

Hello my name is James Knue. You can refer to me as Echlon im a prospective streamer/member that covers star citizen as of recently currently im trying to secure my self within a community that is active, and respectable which has drawn me here! You can fine me at Twitch "if i dont respond to dm’s dont worry im proabbly just at pt.

Welcome just finishing up onboarding, if you have questions feel free to ask any time.

Welcome Echlon,

Glad to have you with us. Look forward to some laps around the 'verse with ya.

Welcome to ADI James :slight_smile:

You have come to the right place to find a good active group.
Hop on Mumble and Discord to find people to fly with.
Coll you are a streamer. You are welcome to Stream all non-OP gameplay. Just be sure you are a a streaming channel if you are on Mumble,
If you want to stream OPs then check this link out https://adiclanforum.com/t/adi-streaming-team/17347

See you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI man, glad to have you =D, cant wait till we fly in the verse together

Welcome Echlon to ADI! What ships / roles do you find most appealing in the verse? The game is really coming a long. I’m really looking forward to next year and especially 2020.

welcome to the org echlon we could use a few more streams on board during our ops what ships can we expect to see you flying on stream?

Welcome to ADI, Echlon!

I see you’re a siege player also, good to have some more FPS players around :slight_smile: which division have you joined?

Welcome to ADI, Echlon!

Welcome to ADI @An-Asian!

We have groups doing things most nights, I hope you'll join us for some shenanigans. See you around!

Welcome to Atlas Echlon.

i am looking foward to the carrack and i LOVE COMBAT!!!

@Zabu im looking to join some form of combat also im hooking the boys in commerce up with a script

What kind of script?

Also Welcome to ADI

Hey Ech, welcome and it was good seeing you at MARCERT! I hope you find the ADI family as awesome as I do! See you soon!

Once Again, Welcome to ADI.

I’m sure you’ll fit in here.

its a python ex file that compiles all prices of good in real time on excel

The prices flux on each server at different times tho?

It’s okay the script runs real time its.essianitaly a bot that runs on a account if spawn is set from port Ellis by using recorded key strokes from razer synapse and some.clever engineering with python