EagleAP777 Intro

Hello ADI
I am known as Scout777, started playing Star Citizen a couple of days ago. I am just looking to have fun with some people on the game, Marines would be cool, engineering also. I am open to learning and trying new things in the game.

Thank you for your time.

Respectfully,
Scout777

1 Like

Welcome to the Org, Pilot! I am happy that I could assist you with getting settled in ADI. Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to playing with you in the verse.

-Saphnon

Welcome to ADI! We have a lot of fun here, you chose the best org. Hope to see you online soon!

Welcome to ADI, hop on mumble and we’ll fly sometime!

Weilcome!
Always nice with new guys! =)
What kind of ship do you have?

welcome new dude to ADI, whos your favoutrite character

Welcome to ADI EagleAP777. I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you here with us at ADI.
What ship/ships do you have?
Feel free to ask us to try any out.
See ya in the verse!

Hey Eagle, welcome to ADI.
Its always a great time around here. There are plenty of great people to hang out and play SC with.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

I’m so excited to meet you! You will love it here, it is a great organization and lots of fun to be had with awesome friends. Looking forward to flying with you! :smiley:

welcome to ADI and see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI!! Can’t have too many Marines, but we have a whole plethora of positions within the org and you can always change later if it’s not a good fit! See you out in the black!

Welcome to ADI! We are all learning new things everyday about the game. Let anybody know of you have questions. I will see you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Eagle. I quite fancy the marine parts myself. Always good with more buddies on the ground.

Hey Scout777, welcome!
Be sure to hit up Mumble and Discord if you’re looking for people to play with, plenty there at most times.
See you in the 'verse!

I have a mustang alpha and the freelancer right now

Nice ships.
Ships can be rented in game if you want to go that route, but remember… ask us to try something out, especially if you are considering using real life money - (try before you buy kinda thing).

Copy that, the next ship i was looking into was the Sabre