durthar

Hi All! New Citizen here looking for a cool community to join! See you in the verse!

Welcome Durthar!

It was nice getting to know you tonight, hopefully we can fly together soon. Let us know if you have any questions.

-Da808Dragon

Welcome aboard Durthar!

Good to see a new face and glad you got through the on boarding process with flying colors. If you have any questions about Star Citizen or the organization please feel free to reach out to me via PM through the Forums and I would be glad to assist.

Again Welcome Atlas Defense Industries!

Hello durthar and welcome to ADI!

Welcome dunthar, yes hit me up if you see me on the PU channel. what division did you select?

Hi Durthar,

That’s great you found ADI on your search to find a community. ADI has a great community of organized members, eager to dive into SC. 3.0 is coming out soon and we’ve got a lot of exciting things going on. Be sure to hop in mumble to get to know some of the other players, and checkout the forums to learn more about who we are. I hope you get adjusted to ADI as you join and settle in well. All the best

Hello durthar. Welcome to ADI.

I’m glad you found us. Hopefully we are the community you’re looking for. :slight_smile:

Are you as excited for 3.0 as the rest of us? Most of us around here can’t wait for the release of more content to explore. Hopefully the cargo experience is somewhat fleshed out.

Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries durthar!