Dumma reporting for duty

Hello, just picked up a ship about a month ago and thought I would give Star Citizen a try. Holy cow, this game is awesome!

Long time gamer here starting back in the mid 90’s with Sim City and I was hooked from there. Played WoW forever, quit, then just recently made another run in Classic. Done with that and ready for another adventure.

In RL I run a non-profit that is building a version of Diagon Alley at a camp for kids with serious medical conditions. I am an artist, craftsman and dad of two girls that love playing Minecraft.

Welcome to ADI Dumma. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to the org, Dumma! If you think this game is awesome now. Just wait til more games mechanics are implemented. It is going to blow everyone’s mind! I’ll see you in the verse.

-Saphnon

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dumma.
So, you’re a long time WoW player as well? Which class did you play the most?
I started at the start WotLK and played till the end of Legion with plenty breaks in between, and played Classic till the start of PvP ranks.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad to read you got the heart at the right place!

1 Like

Welcome aboard, there is a lot to discover and more will be added. You seem like a very interesting person, i am looking forward to playing with you.

1 Like

welcome to ADI, i was a WoW player too back in the day

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Dumma
You sound like a great guy, welcome aboard. Feel free to hop on mumble whenever and hang out with us. Its always a great time around here.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. I also got hooked via SimCity. Still love builders/sims to this day. Your nonprofit sounds cool, thanks for doing that. See you online soon!

1 Like

Get in line soldier!! You have a duty to do!! We need these chicken nuggets ready before noon!

1 Like

@Number_Red Started playing at the end of alpha, then through beta and into release as a Warrior. Was GM of Avowry on Cenarius, a casual raiding guild of about 200 regular members. Stopped playing regularly after MoP, but had short stints in most of the expansions and took all classes to 110 except Shaman, Mage and Warlock. Done for good now :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Dumma Awesome to hear! About the same as me then, I’ve always ran my own guild as well! Best times I’ve seen was during MoP (my 2nd fav expansion after WotLK) where I had my own guild on Defias-EU running 2 HC raiding teams (when Mythic wasn’t in the game yet and I was RL for team 1, raiding 5 days a week) and 1 ranked BG team. Also have most classes at 110, apart from Warrior and Shaman. I wish I could say I’m done for good, but after not playing BFA, I do hope Shadowlands is gonna be good :D. For Classic, I was an officer in Xeon on Zandalar Tribe-EU, playing a Guardian Druid and co-raidlead the guild through MC, which was fun but got burned out.

1 Like

Welcome aboard!! The Diagon Alley deal sounds awesome!! Glad you can join us hope to hear more about it someday. I’ve got a few ships in my hangar I’m glad to let you try out if you ever want, just let me know!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Wow, that game was awesome back in the day. After that Pharaoh, Quake 2, GTA 1…good times.
PM if you need any help, will gladly help you. See you on Mumble in Public Gaming.

1 Like

Hey Dumma welcome to ADI, great stuff you’re doing man! If you’re looking to learn a little about the mining mechanics feel free to ping me.

1 Like

Hi, it’s nice to meet you! I also love art, so we definitely have something in common there. Can’t wait to fly with you! :grin:

1 Like