DullishDino

Hello every one. This is my first time being in a clan, and I hope I can be of some use. I am 27 years old, and currently going to school to finish my commercial pilots license. I am mainly available on the weekends do to my work and school schedule, but the is subject to change. I am also available between noon to 5 thru the week if on. I have a pretty big fascination with space and history, and hope to one day command a capital ship in the verse. I look forward to flying with you guys.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, DullishDino! Commanding a capital ship of your own is definitely something you’ll be able to do. We do need to complete one last task before you can get the ADI tattoo on your right arm, however, so when you have a moment be sure to jump in Mumble and we’ll take care of that for you!

See you around!

Welcome Dino, thanks for signing up. Don’t worry about the schedule too much, you should be able to find plenty of people to play with on weekends. Pop on mumble and chat us up when you get some time.

Welcome, Dullish, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help with anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hello Dino, pretty interesting Curriculum Vitae.I could always need a reliable first officer on board of my Genesis Starliner. (Sadly, the bird is still in development :-/) But anyway, good to have you in the team and feel free to shout over when you are in the verse…

Welcome DullishDino! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome aboard! Good to have you with us!

Welcome Dino, real life comes first here. Don’t feel obligated to do anything that conflicts with your schedule. I hope to see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Dino. A pilot is always good to have around. Thank you for joining the team. I look forward to seeing you in-game.

@DullishDino, welcome to ADI. As always real life before game life, so we fully understand your time limitations. Ask questions and we are happy to answer & help out. Welcome to the Org and looking forward to seeing you in game.