Duke1029's Intro Post

Hello Everyone! I’m new to Star Citizen and I’m excited to start working with ADI and making new friendships. This community seems very productive and welcoming and I hope to be an important part of the organization some day! See you out there!

2 Likes

Welcome to Atlas and glad to have you here Duke! As always pull up a chair and make yourself at home. Feel free to ask if you have questions!

1 Like

Welcome Duke! What are you favorite ships?! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure yet! i’ve only flown the Aurora but i’m excited to fly different types!

Be sure to ask around, we have plenty of ships for you to borrow and try out!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Duke1029. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you. Don’t be a stranger jump right in with your game in mumble, sharing your insights or posing your questions in Discord’s org_chat. Watch the forums for the wallpaper contest, Marine training, flight training and of course my favourite part of the game; org ops.

If you’re willing to risk the PTU (which strangely seems a bit more stable than the PU at times) the current default loadout includes a ton of ships for free, including some strange specialized ones like the Pirate Gladius or the Titan Renegade. Also, though, you can definitely find some folks in the Public Play room willing to let you fly some of the beasts in their hangar - just ask around on Mumble. :slight_smile:

Well, here’s the place for many friendships. Mumble us on Mumble and we will be more than happy help.

1 Like

Hello Duke and welcome to ADI! I’ve started as a complete newbie here as well, you will surely make lots of friends and get help wherever you need it. What kind of gameplay are you into? Hope to see ya in the 'Verse sometime!

1 Like

Sounds good, thanks!

I enjoy all the different aspects of play icy! I have quite a range of interests when it comes to video games and it’s nice to be able to experience such a wide variety on here!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Glad we got to chat last night, and hope to see you around more. Don’t hesitate to ask to borrow something, or if you need a wingman. If I’m not available there’s always someone on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Duke1029 and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI , hope to see you in the verse !

Hey Duke! Welcome to ADI!