Drengarblar

Hey ADI!

I am Drengarblar (Dren-gar-blar). You can call me either Dren, Dreng, Drengar or Insert murloc sound

I am excited to meet you folks, but I am timid so please bear with me until I can break out of my cacoon. I’ve been a SC backer since 2014 (I believe) so I am really excited for this world we will be in! I tend to always play a support role of some sort and the idea of being a medic or doctor in the Sc universe REALLY intrigued me.

I hope to chat and see some of you in the Verse!

Welcome. Onboarding you now :smiley:

Hello Drengarblar. Welcome to ADI.

I can understand being timid in a new group. Don’t worry we won’t bite. :wink: I’ve personally found ADI to be a pretty welcoming environment. If you have any questions going forward feel free to reach out.

Playing as a support role in SC should be pretty fun as well. Have you considered what type of ship you might want to fly? There are a few that could work but the Cutlass Red jumps to mind immediately.

Welcome aboard Drengarblar!

No worries about the cocoon, I have on too and still get nervous when I’m pulled into a room with a Staff Member :smiley: Being that said, everyone here is pretty chill and open to help anyone that needs it. Including myself, and if you ever have any questions about SC or the Org in general, feel free to reach out.

I’m interested in the medical side of the verse as well, but holding on to my Bomber Pilot role til the medical stuff comes more clear on the game play. If it’s decent enough, then Dren my friend you would have competition for Chief Medical Officer on JayC’s Flag ship :smiley:

Anyways, Welcome to ADI!

Look forward to flying with you in the verse!

Welcome Drengarbar,
You joined the team!!! Awesome brother, glad to have you with us. I’m excited to see what you do with SAR, I’m actually envious. I really want see what the future brings with the Cutlass Red
Anyhow, hoping to continue our conversations in Mumble/Discord now that we’re family :smiley: See ya in the 'verse!

Welcome Drengarblar!

Drengarblar welcome to ADI do not worry about that cacoon you will forget all about it after a couple of nights in the PU with a few of the members and nothing to worry about with the staff members everyone is just looking to have fun and be the best we can. the staff guys are just the ones that have to worry a little more lol. see you in game soon

Welcome Dren,

It’s great to have you with us! That’s awesome that you’ve been a backer since 2014. There are a lot of great people here so I hope you feel comfortable soon enough. All the best to you as you get settled in here with ADI.

Hi, nice to meet you Drengarblar

Welcome to ADI Drengarblar.

Hope you have had an exciting week and weekend so far. I was wondering what other games you enjoy playing as of late? If you have any questions or want to fly something I would be happy to spawn some ships in for you. Look forward to flying with you and have a great day.