Dreamhack

Greetings,

Since Dreamhack is one of the worlds biggest lan events, I thought it’d be cool if someone from the org would attend. I’m considering either Dreamhack Summer 15 or Dreamhack Winter 15. Both in Jönköping, Sweeden.

If people are considering to attend, theres an airport near by. Plus if people are looking for a ride from DK, I can probably borrow a car, and we would be able to drive from my place to the ferry not far from my place. Plus theres an Airport and a large train station in my city, if anyone is interested in attending.

I live 3km away from where Dreamhack is held and know a few people in the crew so I will drop by if anyone goes there and say hi.

I know AaylaSecura is going

Yes, I’m going. And I expect seeing Zector there :wink:.
Btw, I would really like to get my hands on a ADI t-shirt (or more) :slight_smile:

I would love to get you one

There are no ADI T shirts… and it’s unlikely we will have ADI T shirts available in Europe anytime in the foreseeable future.

Well I suppose its okay if somebody put together his own adi shirt or polo.

isn it?

The short answer would be no. We’ve actually had people attempt to use the logo to sell their own t-shirts to the org and earn money off of their own org members. That’s a big no-no.

Roger that Sir,

so its not allowed to let a tshirt be made for Myself for private use? Just asking.

Cheers

That is correct Kon, but we have a solution inbound

Roger that.

As nice it would be to meet org members there, I haven’t been on a LAN in over 3 years, and I don’t realy play the typical games people play at DH.

Well, I’m not going there to play. I’m there to meet ppl and friends. Watch some tournaments, say hi to the CIG guys and party :wink: