DragonHeart53

Interests: stealth, engineering, commerce, jack of all trades

Short and direct, I guess you are like me, and don’t really now what to say, besides the basic and functional stuff. I’d like to welcome you to ADI, and I shall contact you, when my thrusters are being silly. See you on Mumble, or in the 'verse!

Hi DragonHeart!

Welcome to the crew! I was running a Stealth Hornet for a bit and am really looking forward to how stealth is going to work in Star Citizen. It’s nice that we can take a jack of all trades role in the verse. Definitely take the time to hop on Mumble and Discord and get to know everyone. Despite what some may think as a larger organization, active members are quite familial :slight_smile:

Notuh

Hello and welcome @DragonHeart53!

Welcome to ADI! Please make sure to take a look at our calendar and see what Star Citizen related events we have coming up. atlasdefenseindustries.com/calendar. Tonight (Friday) is our weekly flight night. I would highly encourage you to join us if you have the time. Flight nights are a great way to get to know other members and get a taste for how we operate in the 'Verse!

So what division have you decided to join? It sounds like you want a piece of all of them. I’m the same way and I plan on doing as much cross training as possible. I’m in C+T, and I look forward to what 3.0 will be bringing us! If you ever have any questions, need advice, or are looking for a wingman, please hop on Mumble! There are usually pilots already in the 'verse, or hanging out in Blackwell’s.

Again, welcome, and please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you! See you in the 'Verse!

Hey DragonHeart53,
Welcome to ADI, I’m glad you are here. We have many members here with a wealth of information and are happy to assist with technical questions. You can reach out via this forum, mumble or discord. Nice flying with you tonight! See you out there!

Welcome to ADI DragonHeart53!
I hope you have a great time here!

Hello DragonHeart53,

welcome to the org. Join us in discord and mumble for help or infos you need.
If you see someone in space with coffee, that s me.

Welcome @DragonHeart53,

thanks for taking some time to consider ADI, and welcome to the Org! Love the interests…good to have a well rounded member on-board…I’m the same way. :smiley: Looking forward to getting to know you better…be sure to take some time to get settled in and continue to hop on Mumble in order to become a little more familiarized with some of the many members we have, alongside the ones in whichever division you’ve chosen to call home…doing this will help you on in the long run, especially with us moving closer and closer to the SC 3.0 release. Until then, be sure to check out and hang out in some of the more active games such as ARK, ARMA, PUBG and or BF1.

Be sure to let us know if you have any questions, and once again welcome to the ADI family!

Welcome DragonHeart53,

I’m glad you’re looking to join us. It sounds like you’re interested in quite an array of areas for game play. I can’t wait for 3.0 to come out so we can try some more of those new features. Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to check out mumble to get to know some people in the community. ADI is a great place to be!