DJWarmPeanut

Hey everyone my name is Matt. I’m from West Monroe, Louisiana. I’ve had Star Citizen since at least 2015 but I kind of come and go on it as new versions of the game roll out. I’m friends with a few current members already actually and so they talked me into joining ADI so here I am. Hope to get to know everyone and enjoy our time together.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello DJWarmPeanut, welcome to ADI! This is a great place to game, your friends were right about that. So, what aspects of game play are you interested in? What profession(s) do you think you’ll be interested in pursuing? If you run into any questions don’t hesitate to let us know. You can PM any time here or on Discord. Welcome to the team!

HI DJ,

Welcome to ADI. You have found a pretty great community here, as I’m sure your friends have told you. Are there any specific ships you want to try out? Hope to see you in mumble and the verse soon.

Welcome to ADI, it’s a pretty good group of guys I’ve been in a little over a year and always really enjoy my time flying. There’s always a few people in the PU looking for more. Always feel free to jump in to mumble and look me up always down to fly.

Welcome to ADI, Matt! It’s cool that you already have buddies in the org. The great thing about it is that you still have people to play with even when they aren’t around. I think you are joining at a good time too. There is a lot of progress that we are expecting to see this year and you can help us with that. I am looking forward to seeing you around.

Hello!
I also joined back in 2015, and came and went awaiting for each update. Though when 3.0 came out I became quite active in the PU. I hope you find yourself at home with us as we await and experience each developmental phase of star citizen :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI :smiley:

Welcome