DFSViper

What’s up everyone? Recently joined after this organization was suggested to me by my lord and savior, Kolland. Looking forward to being a part of the Fleet Security division where FPS gameplay is more my niche. See you all around.

Hello DFSViper! I appreciate the compliments and look forward to having you with us!

Hey DFSViper, welcome to ADI. Was good to meet you in your onboarding. let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Hello DFSViper,

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad Kolland could help point you to ADI. I’m looking forward to seeing you around. I hope you find ADI to be a welcoming place. Be sure to check out our calendar for events, and hop on mumble to play games with us while we await more content to be released for SC. Best wishes

Hello DFSViper. Welcome to ADI.

Glad to see a friend of a staff member coming on board. We can always use more hands around here. Fleet security is a great choice for a division as well. You’ll be well respected by us cargo haulers keeping our goods safe. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’ve got any questions, or just need someone to fly with.

Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries DFSViper!

If you are interested in FPSs and have Playerunknown’s Battleground (PUBG) you should come join us on Mumble in the Member Created Channels/PUBG area. There are teams going daily and generally throughout the day, and if you do not see people in there, go hang out in there and people may appear to play with you! I will be back at my gaming rig next week and I will keep an eye out for ya. If you dont have PUBG, there are usually some other FPSs going in the Member Created Channels on a regular basis, if you dont see a channel for it, make a channel for it and people may come join you!

Will do, thanks!

Appreciate the warm welcome. I checked out the calendar, but looks like I just missed the FS meeting by a couple weeks. I’ll keep an eye out for the next one.

I’ve been gaming with Kolland for a number of years now so ADI wasn’t a hard sell. I’m looking forward to seeing you all in SC once it jumps into beta status.

I saw PUBG in the channel list, and while it looks like fun, the game also appears to have a ton of bugs. I’ll probably look into it more when they release a more stable build. Until then you can find me in BF4. I routinely play with Kolland and some other mutual gaming buddies. Consider this an open invitation for any ADI member to join us in some BF4 shenanigans!

Thanks again for the warm welcome all.

Lord and Savior… Koland?

Welcome aboard to Atlas Defense Industries! Glad Koland could bend your knee enough for you to join us. If you have any questions about the Verse, ADI or Life in general… feel free to hit me up via PM’s here on the forums or catch me on Mumble if possible. Love the name by the way!

Again, Welcome!