DeRedPandaStreams

OK so I would like to join you guys!. Yea so I am relatively new to Star Citizen I was recommended by a friend and I really enjoy it. So yea I would mostly be on during the weekend because of school and work. Looking at your divisions all of them look cool to me but I guess the one that really caught my eye were either Private Contractor Services or Exploration and Survey.

Welcome Panda. I have you in onbaording now so if that all goes well, we’ll officially induct you!

Hey DeRedPandaStreams, Welcome to ADI. Sitting in onboarding with you now.

Welcome DeRedPandaStreams to ADI! I take it that you’ve been just onboarded? I hope to see you in mumble and discord.

Welcome to ADI DeRedPandaStreams. See you around the 'verse!

welcome panda glad to have you join are lovely family

Hi and welcome @DeRedPandaStreams to ADI glad to see you on bored and if you need anything. Don’t hesitate to send me a PM on here, discord or just grab me if you see me on Mumble and I’ll do my best to help you we are all here to help each other at the end of the day. I’m always about if you just want to fly or play a few rounds of star marine that’s great with me. well hope to see you soon

@DeRedPandaStreams

Welcome to ADI. All sectors are good, while it’s in Alpha we are all in the Private Sector! :laughing:

Come say hello on Mumble, I am always after a new wingman.

Welcome to the org from one panda to another (somehow people started deciding to shorten my name from Infandus to Panda once upon a time and it has since stuck…)!

It looks like you are already squared away with your onboarding, so all I will say is dont hesitate to reach out to a team lead if you every have any questions or concerns.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you in game!

Hello DeRedPandaStreams

Welcome on board. When you have time, come on discord or mumble. We have flight nights on the weekend so if you need wingman or want to be a wingman :wink:

ADI is a lovely family in a jungle with cookies.