Departing ADI

I wanted to let you all know that I have taken the difficult decision to leave ADI. I have enjoyed my time here with you all, and definitely enjoyed doing the Marine Basic Cert (if you’re a new member and haven’t done it yet… sign up for the next one now!) and learning proper military techniques. Ultimately, I feel that ADI’s and my own paths are not quite fully aligned, with the military focus just a little bit too strong for my game style, however if I ever wanted an organisation on my side, it would be ADI.

I wish you all well, and wish ADI itself well. I have nothing but respect for the organisation and its leaders, and will communicate that if/when ADI are mentioned.

Thank you all, and farewell. See you in The Verse!

That is too bad, I wish you the best of luck.

I can understand your reasoning. ADI does have a fairly strong military bend, in part because of the expectations held for the game being a fairly hostile place. We use a lot of real world military based methodology and approach to deal with the eventual threats the org will be facing.

That said we do have our large civil branches as well, and our hybrid services like bounty hunting. Maybe one of those divisions would suit you better. The military aspects, when it comes to civilian life in ADI, really come into place during war time, or when we are doing our mass org operations.

Anyways best of luck.

Fair winds and following seas

While disappointing, that is certainly your choice to make, Lorna. I wish you the best of luck with whichever org you eventually call home.

I’m sorry to see you go Matt but we’ll no doubt cross paths down the road. Remember that in whatever pursuit you undertake try not to die, not even once. M

Sorry to see you go Sicling but safe travels out there in the Universe.

Awwwww, Lorna … I always enjoyed your contributions, because they were so civilian and non-military-like. So I definitely will miss them. Anyway, I wish you all the best for your new organisation (however it may be called) and for your time in the verse. I hope to read something of you in the verse.

1 Like